xlf QandA series
VBA Visual Basic for Applications :: Excel
- Dates :: Holidays advanced filter: - is there a way to create a list of trading days from a table of public holidays?
- Dates :: Ordinal indicator: - CAN YOU SHOW ME HOW TO INCLUDE THE st, nd, rd, th INDICATORS IN A TEXT FUNCTION format_text as DATE
- Excel window :: Fit to 720p: - I need an easy way of setting the Excel window to 720p resolution for upload to YOUTUBE
- Names: defined - rename in Excel Mac: - How do I edit the address of a defined names Excel for Mac without having to create a new name?
- Numbers :: ATP covariance code: - our team is trying to develop a VBA version of the ATP covariance dialog box. Where do we start?
- Numbers :: Change function argument value: - I NEED A VBA PROCEDURE THAT CAN HELP ME TO CHANGE ONE OF THE ARGUMENTS IN AN EXISTING WS function
- Numbers :: Count decimal places: - I want to count the number of decimal places in a text string. What VBA code do I need?
- Numbers :: Implied volatility, Goal Seek and multiple options: - how can I estimate implied volatility across multiple options using Goal Seek without selecting individual instruments?
- Numbers :: Monte Carlo: function: - why does my Monte Carlo based option pricing function show two different values in the function arguments dialog box?
- Numbers :: Decimal place KB shortcut: Count decimal places: - is there a keyboard shortcut to change decimal places from the keyboard?
- Numbers :: Floating point precision, and cell formats: - Why does the logical expression formula =0.1=(1.2-1.1) return FALSE?
- Numbers :: Yahoo null, SQL null, Find and Replace, Null to NA, #N/A: Why do some Yahoo price records show 'null'?
- Numbers :: Trailing minus numbers: - A UserForm TEXTBOX INCLUDES THE USUAL NUMBER VALIDATION TECHNIQUES, YET ACCEPTS A NUMBER WITH A TRAILING MINUS SIGN. HOW CAN THIS BE?
- Worksheets, Ranges and Arrays :: Vector to array: - how do I write the VBA code to link an array to a vector source?
- Worksheets, Ranges and Arrays :: Worksheet: name exists: - how can I tell if a worksheet name already exists in the workbook?
- Worksheets, Ranges and Arrays :: Worksheet: sort: - how do I sort worksheets from a range list index?
- Worksheets, Ranges and Arrays :: WS VBA range array comparison: - WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RANGE AND AN ARRAY IN BOTH EXCEL AND VBA?.
Ask a question
- Revised: Friday 31st of July 2020 - 09:18 AM, [Australian Eastern Standard Time (EST)]