OFFSET function height demonstration (WS)
0. Quick guide to the OFFSET height parameter
SYNTAX: OFFSET(reference, rows, cols, [height], [width])
This example includes a development worksheet for implementation of the Stock Analyser project. The analyst can select an analysis date (start date) and an associated data window of certain length, that returns a date vector (array) of historical dates, earlier in calendar time than the analysis date. The dates are in ascending order, thus the window extends to rows above the start date.
2. Additional features
Custom views in the Work area panel that hide a drawing layer image.
- Download the Excel file for this module: xlf-offset-height-demonstrator.xlsx [36 KB]
- Development platform: Excel 2016 (64 bit) Office 365 ProPlus
- Published (quick guide): 24 August 2018
- Revised: Thursday 23rd of August 2018 - 02:47 PM, Pacific Time (PT)