Fix Excel's Ctrl+Shift+0 keyboard shortcut
If your WS Ctrl+Shift+0 (unhide selection columns) keyboard shortcut won't work, then follow these steps to fix the problem.
- Click the Windows 10 Start button
- Click the Settings item on the Start Menu, then the Time & language item on the Window Settings page
- Click Region & Language
( item 31 on the left),then Advanced keyboard settings( item 32 on the right)
- On the Advanced keyboard setting page Click Language bar options
( item 41 on the left),
- This will display the Text Services and Input Languages page. Click the Advanced Key Settings tab (51), then in the Action panel, select Between input languages (52), then Click Change Key Sequence (53)
- On the Change Key Sequence dialog box, select Not Assigned (61) under the Switch Keyboard Layout group. Then Click OK (62)
- See figure 1 for animated demonstration of hide/unhide selection rows, and hide/unhide selection columns.
- Related material: EXCEL: useful keyboard shortcuts pdf [351 KB]
- This example was developed in Excel 2016 64 bit with VBA 7.1.
- Published: 31st July 2018
- Revised: Friday 24th of February 2023 - 10:38 PM, Pacific Time (PT)