Excel at Finance
xlf Excel at ... modeling, analysis and quantitative finance
Excel at Finance is a small collection of spreadsheet modelling, analysis, and quantitative finance items for Banking, Finance, and Business. We focus on Excel solutions and development.
xlf Excel at ... quick links
xlf Excel at ... accordion content
- Black-Scholes: function - for a Call or Put option on non dividend paying stock. Excel version and VBA code.
- Box cancel button coding - for a Message Box (MsgBox), and an Input box (Application.Inputbox method).
- Exponents: rules - a summary of the rules of exponents. Includes examples with HP 12C keystrokes.
- How To - xlf Spreadsheet Modeling How To - video introduction.
- Merton model of risky debt - equity value and the probability of default on debt payments. Debt valuation and implied credit spreads. Reconciles the equations of Saunders and Allan (2002) and Hull, Nelken and White (2004).
- Monte Carlo: function - why does my Monte Carlo based option pricing function show two different values in the function arguments dialog box?
- Option delta: function - function OptDelta returns the delta for European option on a non dividend paying stock. Includes overview, VBA code module plus graphics.
- Percentage arguments: function - a UDF with percentage arguments called from Excel and VBA.
- Alexander M, and R Kusleika (2016), Excel 2016 Power Programming with VBA, Wiley
- Allman K, (2008), Reverse Engineering Deals on Wall Street with Microsoft Excel: A Step-by-Step Guide, Wiley Finance
- Allman K, Laurito J, and M Loh, (2011), Financial Simulation Modeling in Excel: A Step-by-Step Guide, Wiley Finance
- Benninga S, (2014), Financial Modeling, 4th ed., MIT Press
- Benninga S, and T Mofkadi (2017), Principles of Finance with Excel, 3rd ed., Oxford Press
- Benton C. J., (2017), Excel Pivot Tables & Introduction to Dashboards. The Step-by-Step Guide, Kindle Books
- Charnes J, (2012), Financial Modeling with Oracle Crystal Ball and Excel, 2nd ed., Wiley Finance
- Dalton S, (2007), Financial Applications Using Excel Add-In Development in C/C++, 2nd ed, Wiley Finance
- Darbyshire P, and D Hampton, (2012), Hedge Fund Modelling and Analysis using Excel and VBA, Wiley Finance
- Davison, (2014), Quantitative Finance: A Simulation-Based Introduction Using Excel, CRC Press
- Dumrauf G, (2013), Bonds: A Step by Step Analysis with Excel, Amazon
- Fairhurst D, (2012), Using Excel for Business Analysis: A Guide to Financial Modelling Fundamentals, Wiley Finance
- Gan G, (2017), An Introduction to Excel VBA Programming: With Applications in Finance and Insurance, 2nd ed., Taylor and Francis
- Girvin, M (2013), Ctrl+Shift+Enter Mastering Excel Array Formulas: Do the Impossible with Excel Formulas Thanks to Array Formula Magic, Holy Macro! Books
- Gottlieb I, (2013), Next Generation Excel: Modeling in Microsoft Excel for Analysts and MBAs, 2nd ed., Wiley Finance
- Häcker J, and D Ernst (2017), Financial Modeling: An Introductory Guide to Excel and VBA Applications in Finance, Palgrave Macmillan
- Heiberger R, and E Neuwirth, (2009), R Through Excel, Springer
- Holden C.W and S Venit (2014), Excel Modeling in Corporate Finance, Pearson
- Jelen B, (2016), Excel 2016 in Depth, Que Publishing. Content Update Program
- Jelen B, and M Alexander (2016), Excel 2016 Pivot Table Data Crunching, Que Publishing. Content Update Program
- Jelen B, and D K Dowell (2007), Excel for Auditors, Holy Macro! Books
- Jelen B, and T Syrstad (2015), Excel 2016 VBA and Macros, Que Publishing. Content Update Program
- Korol J, (2016), Microsoft Excel 2016 Programming Pocket Primer, Mercury
- Mayes T.R., (2014), Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel, Cengage Learning
- McDonnell P, (2010), Optimal Portfolio Modeling: Models to Maximize Returns and Control Risk in Excel and R, Wiley Trading
- McFedries P, (2016), Excel® 2016 Formulas and Functions, Que
- Meissner G, (2013), Correlation Risk Modeling and Management: An Applied Guide including the Basel III Correlation Framework - with Interactive Models in Excel/VBA, Wiley Finance
- Miller M, (2013), Mathematics & Statistics for Financial Risk Management, 2nd ed., Wiley Finance
- Owen G, (2016), Using Microsoft Excel and Access 2016 for Accounting , Cengage Learning
- Pignataro P, (2013), Financial Modeling & Valuation: A Practical Guide to Investment Banking and Private Equity, Wiley Finance
- Proctor, S, (2008), Building Financial Models with Microsoft Excel: A Guide for Business Professionals, Wiley Finance
- Rees, M, (2018), Principles of Financial Modelling: Model Design and Best Practices Using Excel and VBA, Wiley
- Roman, J, (2017), Analytical Finance: Volume I: The Mathematics of Equity Derivatives, Markets, Risk and Valuation, Springer
- Rouah F, and G Vainberg, (2007), Option Pricing Models & Volatility, Wiley Finance
- Samonas M, (2015), Financial Forecasting, Analysis and Modelling: A Framework for Long-Term Forecasting, Wiley Finance
- Sawyer T, (2009), Pro Excel Financial Modeling: Building Models for Technology Startups, Apress
- Smith D, and P Winchie, (2011), Cash CDO Modelling in Excel: A Step by Step Approach, Wiley Finance
- Syrstad, (2015), My Excel 2016, Que Publishing
- Tung H, Lai D, and M Wong, (2011), Professional Financial Computing Using Excel & VBA, Wiley Finance
- Walkenbach J, (2015), Microsoft Excel 2016 Bible: The Comprehensive Tutorial Resource, Wiley
- Walkenbach J, (2013), Microsoft Excel 2013 Power programming with VBA, Wiley
- Winston W, (2013), Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling, Wiley
- Maintained by: Dr Ian O'Connor, CPA. - located in Victoria, Australia.
- Revised: Wednesday 2nd of May 2018 - 08:25 AM, [Australian Eastern Time (AET)]