Excel at Finance
xlf Excel at ... modeling, analysis and quantitative finance
Excel at Finance is a small collection of spreadsheet modelling, analysis, and quantitative finance items for Banking, Finance, and Business. We focus on Excel solutions and development.
ModelOff - World Championships 2018
xlf Excel at ... quick links
xlf Excel at ... accordion content
- Black-Scholes: function - for a Call or Put option on non dividend paying stock. Excel version and VBA code.
- Box cancel button coding - for a Message Box (MsgBox), and an Input box (Application.Inputbox method).
- Exponents: rules - a summary of the rules of exponents. Includes examples with HP 12C keystrokes.
- How To - xlf Spreadsheet Modeling How To - video introduction.
- Merton model of risky debt - equity value and the probability of default on debt payments. Debt valuation and implied credit spreads. Reconciles the equations of Saunders and Allan (2002) and Hull, Nelken and White (2004).
- Monte Carlo: function - why does my Monte Carlo based option pricing function show two different values in the function arguments dialog box?
- Option delta: function - function OptDelta returns the delta for European option on a non dividend paying stock. Includes overview, VBA code module plus graphics.
- Percentage arguments: function - a UDF with percentage arguments called from Excel and VBA.
- Alexander M, and R Kusleika (2016), Excel 2016 Power Programming with VBA, Wiley
- Allman K, (2008), Reverse Engineering Deals on Wall Street with Microsoft Excel: A Step-by-Step Guide, Wiley Finance
- Allman K, Laurito J, and M Loh, (2011), Financial Simulation Modeling in Excel: A Step-by-Step Guide, Wiley Finance
- Benninga S, (2014), Financial Modeling, 4th ed., MIT Press
- Benninga S, and T Mofkadi (2017), Principles of Finance with Excel, 3rd ed., Oxford Press
- Benton C. J., (2017), Excel Pivot Tables & Introduction to Dashboards. The Step-by-Step Guide, Kindle Books
- Charnes J, (2012), Financial Modeling with Oracle Crystal Ball and Excel, 2nd ed., Wiley Finance
- Dalton S, (2007), Financial Applications Using Excel Add-In Development in C/C++, 2nd ed, Wiley Finance
- Darbyshire P, and D Hampton, (2012), Hedge Fund Modelling and Analysis using Excel and VBA, Wiley Finance
- Davison, (2014), Quantitative Finance: A Simulation-Based Introduction Using Excel, CRC Press
- Dumrauf G, (2013), Bonds: A Step by Step Analysis with Excel, Amazon
- Fairhurst D, (2012), Using Excel for Business Analysis: A Guide to Financial Modelling Fundamentals, Wiley Finance
- Gan G, (2017), An Introduction to Excel VBA Programming: With Applications in Finance and Insurance, 2nd ed., Taylor and Francis
- Girvin, M (2013), Ctrl+Shift+Enter Mastering Excel Array Formulas: Do the Impossible with Excel Formulas Thanks to Array Formula Magic, Holy Macro! Books
- Gottlieb I, (2013), Next Generation Excel: Modeling in Microsoft Excel for Analysts and MBAs, 2nd ed., Wiley Finance
- Häcker J, and D Ernst (2017), Financial Modeling: An Introductory Guide to Excel and VBA Applications in Finance, Palgrave Macmillan
- Heiberger R, and E Neuwirth, (2009), R Through Excel, Springer
- Holden C.W and S Venit (2014), Excel Modeling in Corporate Finance, Pearson
- Jelen B, (2016), Excel 2016 in Depth, Que Publishing. Content Update Program
- Jelen B, and M Alexander (2016), Excel 2016 Pivot Table Data Crunching, Que Publishing. Content Update Program
- Jelen B, and D K Dowell (2007), Excel for Auditors, Holy Macro! Books
- Jelen B, and T Syrstad (2015), Excel 2016 VBA and Macros, Que Publishing. Content Update Program
- Korol J, (2016), Microsoft Excel 2016 Programming Pocket Primer, Mercury
- Mayes T.R., (2014), Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel, Cengage Learning
- McDonnell P, (2010), Optimal Portfolio Modeling: Models to Maximize Returns and Control Risk in Excel and R, Wiley Trading
- McFedries P, (2016), Excel® 2016 Formulas and Functions, Que
- Meissner G, (2013), Correlation Risk Modeling and Management: An Applied Guide including the Basel III Correlation Framework - with Interactive Models in Excel/VBA, Wiley Finance
- Miller M, (2013), Mathematics & Statistics for Financial Risk Management, 2nd ed., Wiley Finance
- Owen G, (2016), Using Microsoft Excel and Access 2016 for Accounting , Cengage Learning
- Pignataro P, (2013), Financial Modeling & Valuation: A Practical Guide to Investment Banking and Private Equity, Wiley Finance
- Proctor, S, (2008), Building Financial Models with Microsoft Excel: A Guide for Business Professionals, Wiley Finance
- Rees, M, (2018), Principles of Financial Modelling: Model Design and Best Practices Using Excel and VBA, Wiley
- Roman, J, (2017), Analytical Finance: Volume I: The Mathematics of Equity Derivatives, Markets, Risk and Valuation, Springer
- Rouah F, and G Vainberg, (2007), Option Pricing Models & Volatility, Wiley Finance
- Samonas M, (2015), Financial Forecasting, Analysis and Modelling: A Framework for Long-Term Forecasting, Wiley Finance
- Sawyer T, (2009), Pro Excel Financial Modeling: Building Models for Technology Startups, Apress
- Smith D, and P Winchie, (2011), Cash CDO Modelling in Excel: A Step by Step Approach, Wiley Finance
- Syrstad, (2015), My Excel 2016, Que Publishing
- Tung H, Lai D, and M Wong, (2011), Professional Financial Computing Using Excel & VBA, Wiley Finance
- Walkenbach J, (2015), Microsoft Excel 2016 Bible: The Comprehensive Tutorial Resource, Wiley
- Walkenbach J, (2013), Microsoft Excel 2013 Power programming with VBA, Wiley
- Winston W, (2013), Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling, Wiley
- Maintained by: Dr Ian O'Connor, CPA. - located in Victoria, Australia.
- Revised: Wednesday 29th of August 2018 - 04:23 PM, [Australian Eastern Time (AET)]